Don’t let your hands be idle for too long.
Your hands desire to move, they desire to work. If you let them sit idle for too long they forget stitches and the correct pinch of salt, they begin to lose their sense of fineness.
Start new projects, finish ones already begun and dream up new experiences to come.
Treat your hands well. Set them to craft and put your mind at ease!
Because a simple life is complex we are working on multiple projects at a time, each with their own pace and momentum:
- pantry restoration to beautify a place for our preserves
- community building to nurture our minds and souls
- cobbing and plastering the outside of our buildings for the eyes of ourselves and others
- creating a set of stories for children based on the principles of a holistic natural life – let us call them “Fair Tales“
- dreaming up our ultimate eco-minimalist wardrobe…
What projects are you working on at the moment?