When you fall asleep at night do you think about your “possessions” or your “interactions”?
If you automatically chose the latter, then you are onto something good.
When you choose to live your life with less stuff it gives you more life to live!
- more time for family and friends
- more time to develop your authenticity
- more space to focus on living intentionally
- more time to cook real food
- more time to walk or ride a bike
- more time to focus on what is really important
And the really important thing is YOU!
Get rid of your clutter, clean up your home, cook an amazing meal and invite friends over to simply talk – sharing life is the best therapy in the world.