We are now offering one hour Skype consultations!
Are you ready for the challenge of living simply in a complex world?
If you have found us here, then we know you are headed in the right direction.
If you have general questions about simple living and minimalism, we encourage you to browse our many articles related to green living, uncluttering and simplifying your life. We may even be able to answer them via our Q & A page, if you can’t find what you are looking for.
When the moment is right and you are genuinely interested in living closer to nature, with less than you ever thought possible, and you want deep and engaging answers from real people, in real time, then we are here for you. Even though we may be countries apart, in the virtual world we can make this “meeting” happen with a one hour Skype consultation.
You can tap into our creative thoughts and confident energy through a one hour Skype session on the following topics:
- green living – we have 15 years experience in honing our consciousness to nature’s mentality, aligning our decision-making with recognized pattern of nature. If you have questions about natural cosmetics, no poo, brushing your teeth with twigs and roots, getting rid of toxic chemicals in the home, compost toilets, gardening, natural birth, non-madication/herbal healing, etc., then we will gladly share our experiences.
- ecological wardrobe – we’ve got under our belts over a decade spent with acquiring newer and newer skills that have allowed us to create our own unique clothes, item by item eventually adding up to an entire handmade wardrobe. Embrace your inner minimalist and start reducing the amount of items you own and start developing clothing that is uniquely you, from scratch.
- uncluttering – for over 10 years now we have enjoyed the liberating benefits living with less weight on our shoulders, be it material or emotional; more space, more free time, more calm. Want to know what it is like to live out of a backpack? What it means to travel light? Can you imagine that if you successfully uncluttered your life, you would have time for all the experiences that really matter?
- worldschooling/life-learning – since the arrival of our now 6-year old daughter, we have lived in three different countries whilst in search for a true home. Finally, we seem to have found it and travel in the future will, therefore, have a different purpose, although remaining slow and observant. Life-learning speaks for itself, picking up new interests and passions – as an active and curious life goes on, making meaningful connections along the way.
- minimalism – there are as many takes on minimalism as there are individuals practicing it. Our take is an ecological one that, at the same time, keeps arts and crafts as modalities of self-expression in high regard. Let us come to your inspiration with practical advices – people who have walked the talk for over 10 years. You can read about our journey to minimalism and we can help you find the courage and determination to find your own path.
- gluten-free/paleo diet – highly sensitive to gluten, A1 type dairy and some other ingredients of processed foods, we went largely grain- and dairy-free 4 years ago, supported by 15 years of home-style cooking from scratch. If you want to know the ins and outs of traveling (or cooking at home) with food sensitivities, then we can certainly shed some light upon that.
- homesteading – we have gone it all alone for 8 amazingly educational and spiritually rewarding years on our thirteen-acre organically managed homestead in Hungary, experiences that we have successfully applied ever since, making life lived in the countryside not a challenge, but a bliss. Know that there is life without running water, raising animals is deeply rewarding and foraging for delicious nourishing plants will not only benefit your health, but it will help you reconnect with nature.
- how to tap into your intuition – recognizing the important role of acting on our intuition has been a gradual discovery over the span of a decade, hugely facilitated by the strive for a life lived in harmony with natural flows; this involved enjoying the benefits of earth energies through barefoot walking and handmade grounding footwear, as well as embracing the thought, the feel for and the practice of cross-species communication and dowsing.
- starting a blog to share your journey – a well-done blog is like an art gallery with inspiration for anyone accessing it on the world wide web, who is also open to tune into your frequency, just know that speaking from the heart is key, readers – even if just subconsciously – recognize and appreciate authenticity. If you are in the beginning stages, need a social media push or are ready to add evergreen content to an existing blog, we have plenty of resources and ideas to help you get started.
How a one hour Skype consultation works:
Using the button below, order a one hour Skype consultation from Handcraftedtravellers which you can purchase through PayPal.
We will reply within 24 hours and together decide on a date when we can meet up online. We are typically available from 10 am to 9 pm EET. If weekdays suit you, fine. If weekends work better, that is fine too!
In an email, we kindly ask you to send us a set of questions you would like answered during our Skype session to follow. This way we can focus on what you want/need to know and we can prepare for the talk with any additional information/resources/links that may be useful in your particular situation.
One hour Skype consultations are now being served!
At £45 per hour you have access to both Cheryl and Roland, often at the same time. Csermely may occasionally show up with her thoughts too.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Email Cheryl and Roland at email@example.com with any questions.