Solutions for People WHO WANT Change
Truly, there are only two options in decision-making:
unsustainable or sustainable.
Choose your future wisely!
Because yours is ours… and ours is theirs.
We have started providing this real-life based ecological consulting service because our team of two, Cheryl and Roland, nurturing the next generation ourselves, care about the quality of the future.
Our sustainable life design services specialize in radical changes for small businesses and households alike.
Ease yourself, nature’s way, into an ecological life – one step at a time.
You set the pace and the size of your steps, although we encourage leaps and a progressive approach to change – in part that is what our radicality is about. We will be with you every step of the path, till you say you are ready to let go.
Through our sustainable life design services you will be provided not only the know-how, but the know-why to master the art of recognizing and thinking in patterns – nature’s patterns.
We will share ways with you:
- how to live lightly
- how to discover happiness through non-toxic homes and healthy lives
- ideas as to what your children could play with safely, intelligently and creatively
- to create lasting changes, because – just like sustainability as a whole – individual changes only make sense if they last, the more distant goal being that a great multitude of sustainable solutions lead to sustainedness, like this, unconditioned
- to effectively embrace the ethics of a sustainable life
If you are an interest-led learner looking for simply radical changes, then we are excited to work with you online.
Our sustainable life design services to you will be focused on topics like the ones below, but not limited to. We are more than happy to consult with you on any pertaining problem-solving that fulfills your heart’s desire.
Sustain your home
- unclutter by critically letting go of the past
- learn to clean naturally – the non-toxic way
- reduce your plastic footprint to virtually nil
Sustain your wardrobe
- what compostable/edible materials to use
- how to gather useful skills
- why support local craftsmanship of the right kind
Sustain your travel
- opportunities for extended travel
- slow travel
- crafted travel
Sustain your life & health
- eliminate sugar and processed foods
- insights into an unfoggy gluten-free and paleo lifestyle
- earthing as health condition self-diagnosis
- become a conscious and conscientious consumer
Sustain your workspace
- general guidelines for work performed sustainably beyond the triple bottom line
- the importance of using hand tools vs. power ones
- eco-customization of hand tools to your ergonomic and aesthetic needs
- experimentation with natural writing-drawing instruments
- healthy solutions for office furnishings
- finding enterprising partner(s) which feed off of your business’ byproducts, other one(s) whose byproducts yours can take up, thus forming a web of symbiotic relationships, aiming for no unusable/unrecyclable/uncompostable end waste
In a series of email exchanges we will help you work through your desired lifestyle change and help gear you on the simple path to sustainability.
Areas we can help you thrive sustainably:
- reducing, in many cases even eliminating plastic altogether
- creating your handcrafted natural wardrobe
- ridding your pantry of allergenic foodstuffs: artificial colorings, preservatives, gluten, GMOs
- cleaning the non-toxic way
- uncluttering your space so you can find the real you
- embracing the mindset of a sustainable future
- plus much, much more, adjusting to life in its multifacetedness, simply ask if our services are right for you and your family
Many of these areas overlap, it is virtually impossible to have one without the other, we will help you see the interconnectedness of it all.
HOW IT WORKS:
one. Purchase the consultation time of your interest. Please send us an email at handcraftedtravellers at gmail dot com if you are unsure of the package that would work best.
two. We will contact you within 48 hours after receiving your payment, sooner, rather than later.
three. Please respond to us with your exact desired life changes and the great work will soon be under way!
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
- Well-thought-out messages, critiques and answers, not more than 5 email exchanges per week, because we honor the creative efforts involved in deeper thought – this also leaves you with the time to implement change and focus on your actions.
- Encouragement and helpful advice to make those sustainable changes stick.
- Upon request, we are available for two 30-minute Skype sessions a month (with the 2-month service package you are entitled for a total of four such sessions).
- Access to our cumulative knowledge and insight of two, accumulated over the course of more than a decade of increasingly attentive living.
- Our intention is that by the means of all the practical knowledge as well as the philosophical and ethical support received from us, you will be able to reach a high level of ecological consciousness at a much faster rate than we ourselves were able to achieve by trial and error or the need for patient waiting – we can forego these for you, tilting your learning curve into a much steeper angle.
Because much of our life (and the kind of life we promote) is lived offline, we can take no more than 5 new clients a month. We encourage you to sign up when you see a spot available so that you can make the changes needed for your paradigm shift the soonest possible.
March 2017 – 2 spots available
April 2017 – 3 spots available
May 2017 – 4 spots available
1 MONTH OF IN-DEPTH EMAIL EXCHANGE – £200
2 MONTHS OF DIALOGUE TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE! – £375
See our disclaimer for information on our intuition-based advice. We are not doctors or scientists – just exceptionally attuned real people who are susceptible to the hidden dangers of chemicals lurking in the home, in our work environment, in the foods we eat and the clothes we wear. We take the “everything is connected to everything else” statement as something evident.
If your small business is the one in need of an improved ecological plan, a sustainability audit, please inquire about our fly-in service of Sustainable Working Life Design for Businesses.
If we cannot meet in person, we hope you find it worthwhile to partake in our self study e-course:
Work with us and get these two minds and souls for the price of one head.
Unconventional in approach with an extreme eco-ness at her core she is a natural born multi-tasker that likes to get the job done ahead of time. While advocating for living life slowly, she also embraces the art of living mindfully, creatively and always gluten-free. With a passion for nutrient-dense food and organic fibers she is paving the way for a sustained future.
With his often bare feet firmly, yet gently on the ground, he enjoys the creative powers of free thinking, unobstructed by theory or conventions. He considers himself an inquisitive mind but regards intuition the most precious adviser in life, and design, for that matter. Keeps his eyes open for the hidden details.